New Graduate Student Orientation: The UCLA Graduate Students Association and the UCLA Graduate Student Resource Center sponsor a campus-wide New Graduate Student Orientation each September. This comprehensive orientation includes lunch, a resource fair, and workshops that provide information to ease your transition into graduate school, introduce you to campus services and involvement opportunities, and show you just how much UCLA has to offer. More information is available at 

UCLA Logon ID: Required for access to many essential UCLA services. You can create your UCLA Logon ID at UCLA Logon ID at

MyUCLA gives UCLA students access to their University academic, personal and financial records. It is the easiest way to enroll in classes. Access requires UCLA Logon ID and password.

Here is a partial list of things you can do through MyUCLA:
• Enroll in classes
• View information regarding Holds on your records.
• Order UCLA transcripts
• Pay charges that appear on your Bruinbill
• View and print current- month account information
• Check the status of refund activity
• Change your street or email address
• Change your privacy options
• Provide emergency contact information

Change of address: Always make sure that your mailing address in MyUCLA is appropriately up to date (for example…if MyUCLA still says your mailing address is in China, unless you update it to a local address, your stipend check can absolutely be mailed to China!).

BruinCard Center:
123 Kerckhoff Hall
Hours: 9:00 am-4:00 pm Mon-Fri (except University holidays)
Phone: (310) 825-2336

The BruinCard is your official University ID card. In addition, this card will serve as your library card (when activated at the UCLA Library), your recreation facilities card, your debit card for purchases at UCLA food facilities and ASUCLA stores, and even as an AT&T calling and discount card. To obtain your BruinCard, please visit the BruinCard Center. Note:  A Bruin Card will only be issued upon presentation of official identification, in one of the following three forms: Driver license/state ID, Passport, Military ID.